69454Re: [bolger] Re: lady slipper

  • Mike Allison
    Apr 7 4:58 AM
      On 4/7/2013 4:35 AM, Mark Albanese wrote:

      Vincent,

      If you aren't aware of it, Ladyslipper is described in Bolger's Different Boats, including a photo. Used copies are starting about $75 now. You can probably have it in a matter of days through interlibrary loan.

      I don't know what you meant by "the pic on PB&F." People have been calling for an official PB&F website for years to no avail. Mr. Hallman's isometric compilation is the closest so far, but a Ladyslipper model is not included there either yet.

      Mark

      On Apr 6, 2013, at 9:45 PM, vincent wrote:

      I searched this site and found a short discussion about this vessel but no pictures. it's such an elusive vessel. the pic on PB&F is of the wrong boat.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "vincent" <motorcyclejack2@...> wrote:

      > hi all. I am new here. I have searched the web over and I can't find one picture or drawing of mr Bolger's lady slipper. I was referred to it, recently, and would love to see one. I am particularly interested in the keel. thanks.

      Here is the info on her from the Bolger database.

      Ladyslipper#3187'6' ' x 5' x 1'11' 'Sail - 925lbs. displ. PB&FKeel dinghy - ref: Diff. Boat Ch#2

      Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic