69334Re: Seaworthyness and stability Long Micro?

  • prairiedog2332
    Feb 9, 2013
      One challenge is how best to get steering capability into the deckhouse with LM. Regarding the cockpit not self-draining - well it is not supposed to have a cockpit. So some sort of whip staff might work?

      Nels

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

      > LM should have the same options; already has the main-mast location.
      > We thought that the determined will just do much of that work on their existing hull.
      > Based on her current performance, these ergonomic upgrades would make LM perhaps one of the most potent small-cruisers. I'd love to get to it right now... But no can do ! Yet.
      >
      > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic