69320Re: Seaworthyness and stability Long Micro?

  • Pat
    Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Myles

      Thanks for sharing your procedure for reefing but could you elaborate on the reefing hook arrangement. When you say "My sail was on a track with a reefing hook attached...". Do you mean you have a line to the reefing hook from the cock pit?

      I was just doing a bit of research on the advantages of a wishbone boom similar to the Canadian Nonesuch design. A bit more complicated in construction and rigging but the lazy jack  seems to solve the reefing problems.

      Cheers
      Pat

      vid of Nonesuch reefing sytem
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic