69293Seaworthyness an stability Long Micro?

  • stoffersg
    Feb 3, 2013
      Hello together

      Im looking for a small cruising boat for 2 people.It should be able to go for coastal cruising even in rough conditions and should sail well in lightwind conditions also. Daysailing with 4 people should be done inshore too....

      So I saw the Long Micro. She is a very special boat and Im surching for any informations about her.

      Did or does someone serious coastal cruising with her and can tell me more about how secure this boat is or where the limits of her are?

      It would be nice to hear as much as possible about her.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic