69251Re: Mission #1 in support of PB&F

  • Stephen Kandul
    Jan 21, 2013

      As they say "I'll be darned..." - I'd rather someone did my socks...- but I could have sworn that Phil/we had run Design #410 in the decades-long MAIB Bolger-On-Design narrative. But I seem to be mistaken. Has anyone else another set of lenses through which to scan that stack of articles ?
      <<<<

      I took a look at the pictures Bruce posted links to of the vessel.   Near as I can tell it was not featured in MAIB in past ten or so years.  Seems like you have found a follow-on topic to write up once that Navy landing craft/patrol boat splashes…

      Now, about those study plans for a boat with Elco “happy smack” characteristics, and Bolger innovation and functionality…??  Awaiting your reply.

      Regards, SSK

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic