69237Re: Elco 26 Imitation??

  • Peter
    Jan 21, 2013
      > Yoh, Schultz, what do you think of the recent installments in MAIB ?

      I'm not Schultz, but while I was looking up a couple of the older designs to suggest, I did wonder if an adaptation of the Robin Jean model would fit the bill. It seems to be about the same size, and would be more stable platform than the Elco.

      I remember seeing a boat of the Elco type in Long Island Sound a few year ago. It was a breezy day with significant chop, though I don't remember how much. I was struck by how much the boat rolled and although she looked great, she also looked uncomfortable.

      Peter
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic