69195Re: [bolger] Light and FAST but simple plywood power boat?
- Jan 17, 2013Hi Matthew, you might want to take a look at the bolger diablo.It is a easy to build 15' foot
planing hull utility boat. Mine gives me nearly 30 knots off of a honda 20hp outboard.Hope this helps.regards steve
--- On Wed, 16/1/13, Matthew Long <owlnmole@...> wrote:
From: Matthew Long <owlnmole@...>
Subject: [bolger] Light and FAST but simple plywood power boat?
Date: Wednesday, 16 January, 2013, 11:30Hello, all, after a long absence from this group.
I wonder if anyone can point me towards a design, Bolger or otherwise, for a light but really FAST plywood powerboat boat of relatively simple construction. By fast I mean 25 knots or more. The reason, to make a long story short, is that my other interest is homebuilt airplanes and I am looking for light, fast, plywood boats that could help inform the construction details for a light amphibious aircraft design.
Thanks and regards to all,
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!! Please!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>