      From: Matthew Long <owlnmole@...>
      Subject: [bolger] Light and FAST but simple plywood power boat?
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 16 January, 2013, 11:30

      Hello, all, after a long absence from this group.

      I wonder if anyone can point me towards a design, Bolger or otherwise, for a light but really FAST plywood powerboat boat of relatively simple construction.  By fast I mean 25 knots or more.  The reason, to make a long story short, is that my other interest is homebuilt airplanes and I am looking for light, fast, plywood boats that could help inform the construction details for a light amphibious aircraft design.

      Thanks and regards to all,

      Matthew

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional