69187Re: [bolger] Light and FAST but simple plywood power boat?

  • BruceHallman
    Jan 16, 2013
      Not sure about 25 knots, but Diablo is the classic simply fast Bolger outboard boat.  Payson/ Instantboats has the plans.

      On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:30 AM, Matthew Long <owlnmole@...> wrote:

      Hello, all, after a long absence from this group.

      I wonder if anyone can point me towards a design, Bolger or otherwise, for a light but really FAST plywood powerboat boat of relatively simple construction. By fast I mean 25 knots or more. The reason, to make a long story short, is that my other interest is homebuilt airplanes and I am looking for light, fast, plywood boats that could help inform the construction details for a light amphibious aircraft design.

      Thanks and regards to all,

      Matthew

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic