69158RE: [Bolger] Re: Martha Jane for sale

  • Mason Smith
    Jan 2, 2013

      I am interested in that Martha Jane, at least theoretically. It would not be theoretical at all if somebody comes along and buys at least one of my great Micros! I’m not far from Ithaca, either, and have other reasons to go there. Just no more space and no more money. Do let us know more about the boat, if possible, with pictures.---Mason Smith

      Adirondack Goodboat

      68 North Point Road

      Long Lake, NY 12847

      518 624 6398