    From: Ahmet
    Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:37 AM
    Subject: [bolger] MODIFICATION OF BOLGER MICRO TRAWLER

    I made my decision for Bolger Micro Trawler building and searched the MT builders.
    One of them builded MT without rear Closed Cabin and attached picture.
    I want to clarify two points and they are as follows;
    1-In stead of building the rear cabin may I build the front Cabin and attached two pictures,
    related with this subject.
    2-May I install one inboard engine near to the end of back side?

    I am in doubt whether two modifications will spoil the balance of new MT or not.

    Awaiting the comments of two A/M subjects.

    I wanted to attach tree pictures.But could not succeed.

  • Show all 3 messages in this topic