68856Lake Launch - Plans

  • nukewhalewannabe
    Sep 27, 2012

      Does anyone know where I can get plans, study plans, or a better copy of the cartoon for the small Lake Launch? I looked on BolgerCartoons and found it but it's saved at a GIF and is completely unreadable. I love the lines of this boat and would like to build it. Its a fairly simple design and probably could emulate it but it's easier with plans. I can find the plans for the 15'6 Work Skiff and could modify the upper lines on the sides of that boat to match this one and add the drake tails to finish it off. I'm not a fan of modifying designs but in this case I might have to make an exception.

      Ben Towner
      Clear Lake City (Houston), TX
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic