68416Re: [bolger] offshore leeboarder

  • Mike Allison
    Aug 2 1:39 PM
      On 08/02/2012 03:09 PM, philbolger@... wrote:

      So you got BWOM in e-book format for Kindle?

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Boats with an Open Mind: Seventy-Five Unconventional Designs and Concepts
      It shows published by International Marine - Camdem, Marine
      Copywrite 1994
      ISBN 0-07-006376-1

      I bought it a little over two years ago.
      If I remember right it was $19.95

      If you need any other info off the copywrite page, let me know.
      I do know that they had it listed for several months as I had bought the copy for my Kindle 2 and when it died my other half gave me her old Kindle DX and we had to buy a second copy for that Kindle.

      Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic