      From: rkldude
      Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 3:01 PM
      Subject: [bolger] plans for Tennessee

      Can anyone tell me the current price for a set of plans for the Tennessee ? If I have a current price, I will just send off a check to Ms. Altenburger. I wrote her over a week ago and have not heard back as of today. Just trying to move things along. Thanks, R. Laux

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic