68303small boats (was Re: instant boats)

  • c.ruzer
    Jul 17 9:12 AM
      That seems high priced for a used IB... about right for new, but I never knew it was ever available in hardback...

      Now then, 6 off Small Boats (1973) on ebay at the moment altogether as of now, some ending quite soon, and 3 under that $40!, 1 just over, and 2 quite a bit dearer although still within the usual collectable price range if you must... I already have 2 SB myself - one for use and one for keeps. I suggest if you've a notion you might like to read/own this great book that you grab one (I wouldn't be passing this on if it was either 30-ODD or DB I'd spotted at these prices... I'd a grabbed 'em quick a while ago...), and just like in IB there's info you can build from... and the writing is something truly remarkable too.

      http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Small-Boats-by-Philip-C-Bolger-1973-Hardcover/1565229

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Myles" <mswift@...> wrote:
      > If anybody is a serious collector of all thing Bolger I'll pass this along. Over the weekend I saw a hardback copy of Instant Boats at a local book store. Only problem is that they want $40...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic