68296Re: Carlson Hulls Update

  • Ralph
    Jul 15, 2012
      I gave it a try and the waterline was always displayed when I re-sized the window. What I did see was that when reducing the window size (the width) the boat wasn't redrawn to fit into the new window. To get the boat to be redrawn, I had to enlarge the window just a tiny bit.

      Ralph

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "ch_bunch" <ch_bunch@...> wrote:

      > Sorry, one more thing. Anyone else have problems with the waterline calculation? Seems like whenever I re-size the window it gets hidden, and I can't make it return. Or maybe better put: it only works at the default screen size hulls opens at?
      >

      > Carl

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic