      From: Ralph
      Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:49 PM
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Carlson Hulls Update

      It is now working for me also. Thanks Gregg!!!!!!!!!!!!

      To register I had to:
      -- click on the Windows Start menu
      -- right click on the Command Prompt icon
      -- select "Run as administrator"
      A DOS Window opens at c:\windows\system32>
      -- Then I ran regsvr32 for each .ocx file
      C:\Windows\system32>regsvr32 d:\hulls_071212\DBGRID32.OCX
      C:\Windows\system32>regsvr32 d:\hulls_071212\MSCOMCTL.OCX
      C:\Windows\system32>regsvr32 d:\hulls_071212\Msflxgrd.ocx

      After each regsvr32, I got a successful completion message.

      Ralph

      --- In mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <gregg.carlson@...> wrote:

      > I added two more .ocx
      (library) files to the zip:

      www.carlsondesign.com/hulls.zip

      > Can someone with 7 try it
      again, with all the files available in the folder you run it from. If not, the .ocx's might have to be registered:

      > >How to register .OCX
      files.

      > > Simply go to your windows start menu and
      select run.

      > > Enter REGSVR32 filename.ocx

      If the .ocx is not in the /system32/ folder; add the file path >before the filename.ocx

      > > Registration Complete
      >

      > --- In
      href="mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com, Edward Bachmann <edbz@> wrote:

      had the same symptoms but with Windows 7 home premium (64 bit)

      > > The 32 bit version of Hulls loaded fine and works as it is
      supposed to.
      > > The Patterns module also works fine.
      > >
      > > When I click for the Offsets table, the narrative window for
      Offsets comes up as it should and asks for an OK,
      > > But then no
      Offsets table.

      version on Vista 64 bit. The white bar is gone but the table of offsets still does not open.

      > > Geoff
      > > --- In
      mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <gregg.carlson@> wrote:

      > > > Gents:
      > > >
      > > > I just
      posted an update to the 32 bit version of the Hulls design program on my website:

      www.carlsondesign.com/hulls.zip

      > > > I think
      we've fixed the data table and made it work a little simpler, and wiped off the white bar. Please let me know if it doesn't work on Win7 (I still mostly use XP).

      > > > You don't need to install it; just run
      the version you want, 16 or 32 bit. I think and hope the file I used exists on most computers - if not, we may have to make an install for it.

      > > > Again, please don't download my program from a 3rd party
      - I haven't given anyone permission to distribute or bundle it, so I would trust those downloads.

      > > > Gregg Carlson
      > > > Tulsa, Oklahoma

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic