68283Re: Carlson Hulls Update

  • Ralph
    Jul 12, 2012
      It is now working for me also. Thanks Gregg!!!!!!!!!!!!

      To register I had to:
      -- click on the Windows Start menu
      -- right click on the Command Prompt icon
      -- select "Run as administrator"
      A DOS Window opens at c:\windows\system32>
      -- Then I ran regsvr32 for each .ocx file
      C:\Windows\system32>regsvr32 d:\hulls_071212\DBGRID32.OCX
      C:\Windows\system32>regsvr32 d:\hulls_071212\MSCOMCTL.OCX
      C:\Windows\system32>regsvr32 d:\hulls_071212\Msflxgrd.ocx

      After each regsvr32, I got a successful completion message.

      Ralph

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <gregg.carlson@...> wrote:

      > I added two more .ocx (library) files to the zip:
      >
      > www.carlsondesign.com/hulls.zip
      >
      > Can someone with 7 try it again, with all the files available in the folder you run it from. If not, the .ocx's might have to be registered:
      >
      > >How to register .OCX files.
      > >
      > > Simply go to your windows start menu and select run.
      > >
      > > Enter REGSVR32 filename.ocx
      > > If the .ocx is not in the /system32/ folder; add the file path >before the filename.ocx
      > >
      > > Registration Complete
      >

      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Edward Bachmann <edbz@> wrote:
      > >

      > > I had the same symptoms but with Windows 7 home premium (64 bit)
      > >
      > > The 32 bit version of Hulls loaded fine and works as it is supposed to.
      > > The Patterns module also works fine.
      > >
      > > When I click for the Offsets table, the narrative window for Offsets comes up as it should and asks for an OK,
      > > But then no Offsets table.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic