68276Carlson Hulls Update

  • Gregory
    Jul 11, 2012
      Gents:

      I just posted an update to the 32 bit version of the Hulls design program on my website:

      www.carlsondesign.com/hulls.zip

      I think we've fixed the data table and made it work a little simpler, and wiped off the white bar. Please let me know if it doesn't work on Win7 (I still mostly use XP).

      You don't need to install it; just run the version you want, 16 or 32 bit. I think and hope the file I used exists on most computers - if not, we may have to make an install for it.

      Again, please don't download my program from a 3rd party - I haven't given anyone permission to distribute or bundle it, so I would trust those downloads.

      Gregg Carlson
      Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic