68072Re: [bolger] Re: AS29 Philippines build
- Jun 5, 2012Guys,
I grew up in Viet Nam and the San Miguel we got was warm and in rusty cans. I'd never open another up. Been a fan of Bolger for years and have the plans for the mirco and long micro. Presently going to look at a SF Pelican. There is a good looking Micro in Florida that I am also interested in but now the Pelican looks to be the more practical and user friendly for lake sailing in Southern Ohio, where I live. Good luck on both of your projects.
Steve StatkusOn Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM, John Stiegelmar <jstiegelmar@...> wrote:Hey Neal,I grew up in the Philippines, and you mentioning the cold San Miguel brings back many fond memories. As I kid I would dream of building a boat that I could sail around the beautiful 7000+ islands, go fishing and diving. I will be following your project. I am building a Micro right now, but can never rule out a AS29 in the future (ideally one that would see me back in the Philippines!).Set that San Mig down and get building!Mabuhay!
--- On Tue, 6/5/12, David <dir_cobb@...> wrote:
From: David <dir_cobb@...>
Subject: [bolger] Re: AS29 Philippines build
Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 9:30 AMCongratulations Neal
You are now very definitely "in"...
All that remains is to come out the other side...
+ 1 boat
- 55 sheets of plywood and a few other things
Keep us posted.
--- In email@example.com, "sandidgeneal" <nsandidge@...> wrote:
> June 4, 2012. Official starting date. Still pretty disorganized! Concreted the floor of the building shed, picked up my ply (55 sheets 1/2", $33/sheet), and arranged to have some kiln-dried luaun that I had previously bought for $1.60/board ft cut and finished to dimension. Now sitting by the pool drinking a cold San Miguel, thinking "what the hell did I get myself in to!"
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!! Please!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>