      From: David <dir_cobb@...>
      Subject: [bolger] Re: AS29 Philippines build
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 9:30 AM

      Congratulations Neal

      You are now very definitely "in"...

      All that remains is to come out the other side...

      + 1 boat
      - 55 sheets of plywood and a few other things

      Happy building.

      Keep us posted.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "sandidgeneal" <nsandidge@...> wrote:
      > June 4, 2012.  Official starting date.  Still pretty disorganized!  Concreted the floor of the building shed, picked up my ply (55 sheets 1/2", $33/sheet), and arranged to have some kiln-dried luaun that I had previously bought for $1.60/board ft cut and finished to dimension.  Now sitting by the pool drinking a cold San Miguel, thinking "what the hell did I get myself in to!"
      > Neal

      Bolger rules!!!
      - NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!!  Please!
      - Unsubscribe:  bolger-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: