67599Re: [bolger] Re: Micro, Micro II, Micro Navigator

  • steve statkus
    Apr 22, 2012
      Do you have photos?  I would want the sails.  Trailer?  Don't do any work.
      Tell me what the state of the boat is. Can we talk?

      Steve  513-576-9080

      On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Mason Smith <masonsmith@...> wrote:

      I’d sell the almost-finished Micro for what I have in it and a 15% commission, if I don’t do any work. That would be $805, and if I have bought the sails I’m looking at, it would be $1293.75. That’s if somebody buys it quickly. If I have it around here long I’ll be doing stuff toward completing it and the shop rate would apply, or some percentage thereof. I would let the Honda 7.5 go for $750. How quickly a boat adds up!---Mason

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic