      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      John Kohnen
      Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 5:54 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Clear Coating alternatives

      Deks Olje disappeared for a while when the parent company got bought up by
      someone not interested in making it. <shrug> But an outfit in Florida got
      ahold of the rights to it, and Deks Olje is again being made:

      On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:09:53 -0800, John T wrote:

      > I used Deks Olje with great success about 20 years ago, but I can't seem
      > find it now. Anyone know a source?

      John (jkohnen@...)
      A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on.
      (William Burroughs)

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead
      (978) 282-1349
      - Open discussion: bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo!
      Groups Links
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic