67420Re: [bolger] Re: Clear Coating alternatives

  • John Kohnen
    Mar 5, 2012
      Deks Olje disappeared for a while when the parent company got bought up by
      someone not interested in making it. <shrug> But an outfit in Florida got
      ahold of the rights to it, and Deks Olje is again being made:

      http://www.deksolje.com/

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on.