67413Re: [bolger] Re: Clear Coating alternatives

  • Douglas Pollard
    Mar 5, 2012
      They may no longer promote it for the same reasons they don't promote lead paint on houses. I think it is hazardous and of course that,s the reason it prevents rot.            Doug

      On 03/05/2012 09:27 AM, mkriley48 wrote:

      yes

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew" <a.c.l.yen@...> wrote:

      > I have a can of Penetrol (made by Flood) but it doesn't mention anything about it being a treatment in it's own right. The can talks about mixing it with oil based paint to make it stick to anything, or about painting it on rusty steel to make paint stick. Is this the same stuff?
      >
      > Andrew
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Douglas Pollard <dougpol1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Penitrol is good stuff. <snip>

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic