67392Re: "Has an Advanced Sharpie the Buddha Nature?"

  • c.ruzer
    Mar 3 6:51 AM
      >Does an advanced sharpie have Buddha Nature? I have to say no, but the captain has.

      I see what you mean, but what does Leo mean to float? It's a Zen thing, I think, or maybe better with the junk rig it's Ch'an, and taken from a quote with hyperlink at the top of Leo's pages http://www.leow.de/index.html

      It too may be about the design AS "The true nature of mind is beyond conception, yet it is present in every object." (Sherab, Khenchen Palden and Dongyal, Khenpo Tsewang (2006). Opening to Our Primordial Nature. New York: Snow Lion: pp. 22 - 23) Buddha realized the meaning of the Middle Way when he sat by a river and heard a lute player in a passing boat and understood that the lute string must be tuned neither too tight nor too loose to produce a harmonious sound.

      A string overstretched breaks, the music dies,
      A string overslack is dumb and the music dies

      > May a broken string floating out upon the waters enlighten?

      It's really nice to see Leo's boat again, and afloat. It's instructional, it took some time but there it is.

      I like the physics and handling of cambered Chinese panels.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Scot Mc Pherson <scot.mcpherson@...> wrote:

      > I guess I missed the original message in this thread, but the subject line
      > begs an answer. Does an advanced sharpie have Buddha Nature? I have to say
      > no, but the captain has.
      >
      > Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
      > McPherson Family Farms
      > Le Claire, IA, USA