67262Re: [bolger] Plywood and Lumber Index

  • Harry James
    Jan 18, 2012
      I get all my lumber rough cut and green from local mills. I have a shed
      out back that it seasons in. Not everybody lives where the can do this
      but it is a great option for high quality wood if you can.

      I get all my plywood from Edensaw lumber in Port Townsend WA. Tremendous
      customer service over the 25 plus years I have dealt with them.

      HJ