67150Re: Bruce Hallman drawings

  • Peter
    Nov 29, 2011
      A lot of Bruce's drawings are on his Flickr site:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/

      If you look on the "photostream" you'll see that there are about 90 pages of images. Page 1 is the recent, Page 90 is the oldest. Working back, the CAD images start at about Page 20.

      There are lots of great pictures of Bolger boats. Note that some of the pictures and CAD images are not Bolger boats, and not everything is clearly identified.

      Peter

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <paulmclellan@...> wrote:

      > My memory fails me but I would like to know from Bruce if there is a site for all of your drawings of bolger boats. Thanks and I am a fan of your work and profound knowledge of all things boats. regards Paul McLellan

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic