67120Re: [bolger] Re: Micro in Noosa

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Nov 2, 2011
      >  As far as aluminum color goes stick that in the sun along side white and you will see a huge different in heat

      The original color mentioned was "aluminum white" not "aluminum color", but I think he meant Titanium White. Titanium white has a significantly higher albedo than other white colors and across a great frequency range. In fact it also reflects ultraviolet, which is an additional source of solar heat. It would have as noticable a difference in heating between itself and regular whites as regular white does to light grey or aluminum color.

      Scot McPherson, CISSP, MCSA
      McPherson Family Farms
      Le Claire, IA, USA

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic