      From: Scot Mc Pherson <scot.mcpherson@...>
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Micro Bow Modification
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 14, 2011, 10:44 AM

      HA, that gave me an amazing idea (just for fun). How about sheathing a hull with CD's ala diagonal lapstrake to give the hull a fish scaled appearance. Cosmetic only of course because it would probably increase friction and weight, but it would look pretty cool above the waterline.

      Scot McPherson, CISSP, MCSA
      McPherson Family Farms
      Le Claire, IA, USA

      On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Rex White <rnwhitejr@...> wrote: