67031Re: [bolger] Re: Micro Bow Modification

  • BruceHallman
    Oct 13, 2011
      On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:26 AM, etap28 <dave.irland@...> wrote:

      > Anyhow, maybe that applies to the micro, too. IE, mason's right--don't mess with it. It's part of a well-thought out system.
      >
      > Also, as for pointing the bow of a micro... I'd apply the exact same comment: don't mess with the vision of the guy

      This is extra true for a design like the Micro which has been built,
      proven and tested, a hundred times.

      Phil Bolger usually got things right when he designed boats, not
      always, but usually. On the prototype 'first build' of any design of
      his you could expect to find and fix a bug or two. But on a design
      like Micro, you can rest assured that all the bugs have been fixed,
      and building exactly per plans will work.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic