66475Re: Carlson's Hulls under Widows 7 ?

  • Gregory
    Jul 2, 2011
      That's on my to do list. It's not easy as there are some functions I'll need to find replacements for or disable temporarily. However - assuming people still use it - I still plan to update it.

      Gregg Carlson

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "daschultz2000" <daschultz8275@...> wrote:

      > Yes, from what I understand, Carlson would have to recompile a new version. It may be he can create a version that will run on either version (32 or 64) of Win 7. That may well run on XP also, but I don't know for sure. We'll have to see what he decides to do.
      >
      > Don

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic