66457Modified Micro?

  • prairiedog2332
    Jun 29, 2011
      I added a photo in the files section with the above sub-title. The
      actual photo has a really long file number which I did not know how to

      Have no idea where the boat is located nor any details how it worked
      out. Looks like maybe a Long Micro hull modified immensely with
      leeboards, self-draining cockpit with no visible tiller, OB on a
      exterior bracket and a balance lug rig on a tabernacle attached to the
      forward bulkhead. No free-flooding wells either end and no flotation
      visible either.

      Not really sure what it is. The tabernacle caught my attention as it
      looks rather well done if not on the flimsy side?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic