65927Re: [bolger] Phil's opinion of micro vs. long micro

  • BruceHallman
    Apr 1, 2011
      On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Stefan Topolski <public@...> wrote:

      > And has anyone completed drawings or mock ups of the long micro with a navigator cabin?

      I did some pencil work trying to scheme out a navigator cabin for the
      Long Micro a few years back, and the problem that I uncovered in that
      process was that the Micro Navigator has the rudder post located above
      the rudder, and this reaches fairly sensible into the cabin. The Long
      Micro's rudder post is located too far aft for a simple way to be
      operated from inside the Navigator cabin.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic