65866Re: [bolger] Re: Dynamite Payson - Sad News

  • Bill Howard
    Mar 24, 2011
      AMEN!

      On Mar 24, 2011, at 6:10 PM, Amelia wrote:

      Hello Everyone, it's David Ryan. Just read the sad news on Bob Wise's blog. Went over to my bookshelf and took down my copy of "Instant Boats". It's inscribed, "Happiness is building your own boat" and sighed H.H. Dynamite Payson. What adventures I've had since that book first arrived in our house 12 years ago.

      Best to all of you, and especially to any of Dynamite's kin who might be reading. He changed my life for the better, and I am forever grateful.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic