      From: dir_cobb
      Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:28 PM
      Subject: [bolger] Dynamite Payson - Sad News

      I pass on from the Instantboat messageboard the available information on the passing of Harold H. "Dynamite" Payson, Phil Bolger's stalwart collaborator in years of reviving the home boatbuilding movement. Dennis Hansen's postings there can be summarised:

      "Dynamite died last night. Details are sketchy but it sounds as if he suffered a burst aorta. He was rushed from Rockport to Portland but they couldn't save him. The family is gathering tonight and arrangements will be made tomorrow afternoon. Details will be provided as available.

      The World is a lesser place today with the loss of the wonderful man. It will never be the same.

      Dennis Hansen

      March 23, 2011"

      Our thoughts with his family at this time.

      David

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic