65476Re: Wood and Epoxy/Glass Suppliers?

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Feb 4, 2011
      David,

      > I am in the planning stages of a fairly large build (200+ sheets of plywood, 270 gallons of resin, miles of lumber) Any hot tips on venders?

      I had a good experience ordering plywood from Homestead in Ohio.
      http://www.homesteadhardwoods.com/

      The price was the best I found for BS1088 or Marine Fir. That was over a year ago, so things may have changed, but I was very happy with the product, price, and shipping arrangements. The sheets were well crated, and the shipping company forked it right into my pickup at their terminal. Of course, even my truck can't carry 200 sheets at once (unless it's 4mm) - what are you building?

      Jon
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic