65140Re: [bolger] Re: foam sandwich retrofit question

  • Fred Schumacher
    Dec 31, 2010
      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM, otter55806 <otter55806@...> wrote:

      Hey Chester,
      Glad to read about you and EstherMae! To refresh your memory, you let me park my van and boat trailer at your place while I was off on Drifter, my Bolger Bantam. How I wish I was there now. We had freezing rain here in Duluth last night.

      Do you use your Bantam on Lake Superior, or in the bay, or any of the lakes up north, like Vermilion or Kabetogama? I'm stuck in the Cities now but I'd love to see your boat when I head back to the Orr area during summer.

      fred s.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic