65129Re: Advanced Fisherman 70 isometric, (was: Yamato Launch isometeric (was Large, big, long Diablo ))

  • daschultz2000
    Dec 31, 2010
      Amazing detail. Did you buy the plans? I've not seen the resource you would have used for this. I really enjoy reviewing your isometrics, even those for boats I have no interest in personally.

      Very handsome work boat. I see Bolger's preferred dry exhaust. I'll guess he planned around one of the oil/air cooled Deutz diesels. Lots going on I don't understand because all I think I know about such craft I learned watching "The Perfect Storm", and maybe "Deadliest Catch".

      I can see the hull construction (I assume steel) moving very quickly with computer driven torches or plasma heads cutting out panels for welding.

      I hadn't really thought about it before but I have to agree that no more than 1/3rd or less of the numbered designs are out in the public and viewable.

      Don Schultz

      >> See the isometrics here:
      >
      > http://www.hallman.org/bolger/AF70/

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic