64831Micro rudder

  • rod_cahill
    Nov 7 12:35 PM
      I am now at the stage of making the rudder and tiller but thought it best to consult the brains trust first. Does anybody have any improvements on the stock standard bolger rudder/tiller assembly that they can share with me? Any problems with the standard setup?
      Also, my micro has the mast setup on partners built into the bow like the long micro and the foredeck will be built in with access from inside the cabin. I am wanting to see a picture with the exact placement of all cleats, blocks, etc on the foredeck so I can fit them before closing off the deck. Thankyou.

      Rod Cahill
      Bowning (near Canberra)
      New South Wales
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic