64379Re: Micro Trawler, Hawkeye, Retriever options?

  • apraphett777
    Sep 6, 2010
      If I remember right MAIB had a cartoon for a stretched MT it seems like it may have been about 18" I always thought that would be the one to build seems like the cabin had a double bunk .

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic