64262Re: Windsprint questions

  • wtarzia
    Aug 22 9:45 PM
      Thanks for the advice, guys. I am going to finish the basic boat, keeping my side decks and increased forward decking, lashing in large flotation bags, and adding a drain hole in the centerboard case (which is centrally located on this version). I'll test her out for what remains of the season, and contemplate more serious modifications (permanent watertight chambers), for next season. I am already used to mizzen, main, and jib on my proa, and I will also try this combination on the windsprint (94 square feet, down fairly low, and it might sail on main and mizzen for reduced area). -- best -- Wade
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic