  • Mark Albanese
    Aug 9, 2010

      He didn't pipe up himself on this but in case you haven't seen
      anything on it at all here's Bruce Hallman's fine rendition of Dugong.

      And the FreeShip model.

      BTW I've sat on my Anhinga plans for 25 years, and value the concept
      highly, but both Pico and Dugong are far abler craft.

      There are many bits and pieces on Dugong in the group's message
      archive and on the wider web.

      On Aug 9, 2010, at 1:18 PM, motorpickleman wrote:

      > Mark and Peter,
      > Thanks for pointing out both the book, and providing some ideas of
      > their experience with Dugong. Sounds like it would be worth the
      > read, even for Pico. She probably shares many charasteristics.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic