64111Re: [bolger] Pico - Design # 386 (30-Odd Boats Chapter 32, pg 215 ) - Plans?

  • Mark Albanese
    Aug 8, 2010

      Bruce,

      Don't have 30OB on hand, but I remember the beautiful Pico well. That's not much of a cruiser many would say, but you've got the camper bug in your bones.

      Familiar with Dugong? 26' strip planked canoe. Able  Not bad to trailer. A little cabin to curl up in out of the notorious rainy NW weather. Good looking.

      Pictures or study plans are hard to find. There are some in this book, I believe.

      Somebody help us out here, please. Which PCB book?
      Mark
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic