      From: Patrick Crockett <pcrockett@...>
      Subject: [bolger] Help with noise
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 12:22 AM

      I'm doing some repairs on my Windsprint, and when I use the random
      orbital sander to fair the epoxy/fiberglass the whole boat resonates
      with a very loud, unpleasant hum. The neighbors finally complained
      today. I don't really blame them.

      I can't move it indoors, as I don't have a garage or shed big enough.

      Does anyone have any ideas for sound suppression?

      Patrick

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic