63669RE: [bolger] Re:Idaho: some numbers and photos

  • Maximo
    Jun 5, 2010
      Thank you Bob.

      We have also some very expensive marinas near downtown, and they charge you
      extra if you live on board.

      Also keep in mind, it's difficult to compare, because our average salaries
      are lowers than USA, Europe and many other countries.

      Regards, Máximo.

      > $46. a month! Wow! 3 1/2 years ago in Florida I talked to a
      > guy who had to leave the marina he had lived in for something
      > like 15 years and anchor out because rates had gone up to
      > $600. a month!
      > Again, you've built a great boat. Have fun with it:) Bob
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic