      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto: bolger@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Bruce Hallman
      Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:20 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] 16 foot Canoe Yawl

      Phil Bolger designed so many boats, that some really gorgeous ones escape our attention.  The 16 Foot Canoe Yawl is one that I had forgotten about, but one which is simply a masterpiece, in my opinion.  Here are is a tribute webpage to that design...

      In my opinion, it could be a very quick and cheap build, about the same amount of effort as an Old Shoe, but wow, what you would get for that effort.

      http://hallman. org/bolger/ 16ftCanoeYawl/

      http://hallman. org/bolger/ 16ftCanoeYawl/ 16FtCanoeYawl01. html

      Here is the Free!Ship "fbm" file, if anyone wants to see the expanded strake shapes, the lofting is done already, make it easy.

      http://hallman. org/bolger/ 16ftCanoeYawl/ 16FtCanoeYawl. fbm

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic