63353Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger cruising trimaran? Bruce...
- Mar 28, 2010Thanks for this post Bruce. Is there any chance you could post or send me the link to each page. I have no idea how it is done but when I can left click on a page and have it get larger it is much easier to read. I might be interested in building it if I can scale it down a bit. Thanks for your help.Bud
--- On Sun, 3/28/10, Bruce Hallman <hallman@...> wrote:
From: Bruce Hallman <hallman@...>
Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger cruising trimaran?
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 8:31 PMSchopion Trimaran was described in a six page, two issue spread in May
of 1998, here is a scan of the first page of that article writeup. A
clever folding set of outriggers that nestle under a "step sharpie"
main hull to fit on a trailer.
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!! Please!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>