62977Re: [bolger] Re: Stitch & Glue Gloucester Light Dory

  • Harry James
    Feb 4, 2010
      There are curves in the GLD that are defined by the molds and the chines
      and sheer pieces, it is subtle but it is real. It is what makes it a
      Gloucester Light Dory and a work of art. There are several other
      designers out there with their versions of a small dory in stitch and
      glue. If you need to do stitch and glue, you could consider one of
      those. They will look similar in photos.

      HJ