62204Re: WAS; still need whale watcher info NOW : Wolfpack

  • daschultz2000
    Dec 6, 2009
      Pretty much the same as in the other boats in the hull group, including MicroTrawler, Retriever, Hawkeye, even Fast Motor Sailer. It is easy to build, holds the bow up and, also does the things you suggest. I like the handle holes for beaching.

      Don

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "jdmeddock" <jmeddock@...> wrote:

      > I remember the MAIB article, just can't recall the reason for the extended deep forefoot.
      >
      > Boulder detecting crumple zone?
      >
      > Fin to pivot around to make it turn instead of spinning in circles
      > while continue in the same direction?
      >
      > Justin

    • Show all 50 messages in this topic