      From: david johnson <djsaprophet@...>
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 7:01 pm
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Tender for classic yacht

      I was going to suggest
      a fishermans skiff but it is only a 12 footer nice little boat though I have 2 freinds that built them use them to fish the lakes around here . I shortened a short clam skiff ( 14 feet I took it off the back end ) recently just have to get her in the water and see what she does . just a few random thoughts :)
      On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Harry James <welshman@ptialaska. net> wrote:

      Shivaree has the looks but I think it is to much boat. If I remember
      correctly Phil's had a 50 HP on it when I saw it at the memorial. Hope
      definitely has the looks also and is much smaller.

      HJ